Not sure if you network is secure?
Want to make sure your consultants are doing their job?
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) represents one
of the healthcare industry's most formidable challenges.
CyberLynk offers comprehensive solutions that ease the burden of achieving
compliance, make the best use of budget and resources, and enable an
enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the benefits of reduced administrative
costs, increased operational efficiencies, and improved customer satisfaction.
- Extensive resource pool of HIPAA-trained professionals and healthcare
- Dedicated team of IT security experts
- Industry-leading program management expertise
- History of successfully executing enterprise-wide programs
- Formal HIPAA methodology and tools that deliver a full lifecycle of IT and
business consulting activities
- Thought leadership in evaluating HIPAA's impact on organizations driving
key HIPAA initiatives
HIPAA AID SERVICES
HIPAA Security Audit: We will work with your staff to itemize
your computing resources that contain or transmit ePHI (electronic protected
health information). When the list of devices and resources associated with your
ePHI is complete, we will scan those resources (computers, network, and internet
connection, etc.) and provide you with a report on the vulnerabilities that have
been identified. Many organizations have us scan their entire network and
workstations for vulnerabilities while we perform the initial security audit.
The security audit includes but is not limited to the follow:
HIPAA Security Plan Development: We have the resources and
experience required to assist you in developing your HIPAA compliant security
plan. Our HIPAA Security Compliance Program for Health Care Providers offers an
understandable and comprehensive description of the standards and implementation
specifications set forth in the HIPAA Security Rule. In addition, our Program
provides the compliance tools necessary to both conduct the required risk
analysis and develop safeguards that are proportional to your identified risks.
Specifically, for each standard the program provides:
- Scan for OS (operating system) Vulnerabilities
- Scan for Application Vulnerabilities
- Scan for Unneeded Services
- Evaluate Remote Access & Exploit Vulnerabilities
- Evaluate Virus Protection
- Evaluate User & Login Policies
- Evaluate Domain User and Group Policies
- Check for Spyware and Unauthorized Applications
- Evaluate Network Infrastructure
- Evaluate User and Application Auditing and Logging
- Evaluate Data Backup and Recovery Policies and Practices
The program will shortcut your compliance process considerably. We are convinced
there is no other resource like ours in terms of practicality and believe our
service will save countless hours of staff time and reduce compliance cost
considerably. We will work with your staff in writing and implementing your
- An Explanation of the Standard
- A General To Do List
- Risk Analysis Worksheets
- Risk Management Worksheets
- Sample Policies and Procedures, Forms, Templates and Decision
HIPAA Security Plan Implementation: After the plan has been
written and the audit has been completed, we can help you implement your plan.
We will work with you to develop a list of the steps you will need to implement
your security plan. Then, looking at your resources, abilities, and budget, we
will identify tasks that can be best performed by your staff and/or ours. We can
also assist you in implementing your workforce policies and procedures related
to HIPAA security. Listed below are some of the services typically performed
during the implementation process.
HIPAA Security Plan Maintenance: When you have successfully
implemented your security plan, we will help you maintain your HIPAA compliance.
We offer a variety of services that will assist you at a very low cost. Some of
our services include:
- Install/Setup Enterprise Virus Protection
- Develop Password and Security Policies
- Install Activity Logging and Exception Reporting
- Integrate Remote Access Gateways Into Your User and Security Policies
- Security Patch Notice Service: Select your operating systems of
interest, and we will email your network administrator patch notices and
security warnings as they become available.
- Security Notice Service: Subscribers enter a list of their ePHI
workforce contacts/email addresses, and schedule security notices and
reminders. When users view the item the time and date is recorded for your
- Security Articles: A list of online articles and reviews related
to the HIPAA security rule, computer and network security, and services and
products that may assist you in your security plans. We read and research
many products, and provide a synopsis and link to those of most interest to
your security team.
- White Papers: From time to time we publish white papers on topics
of interest to your security team. Subscribers may access a database of
these articles of interest.
If you would like more information
about this service, please fill out the form
below or give us a call at 1-800-862-5965.